top of page

The Spring Campaign Fundraiser Dinner was on
April 10, 2024 and was a huge success! 
Guest speaker: Rosa Colquitt, Oregon DPO!
and other candidates.

The banquet went really well. Thank you, Occasions Venue and Gino's for everything you did. The place was beautiful and the food was great. Thanks to Sandy Couch for the pictures. 


democratic donkey jump.jpg

At least 66 members of far-right group in rural Oregon standing for office | Oregon | The Guardian

Click on this article to find out how Ammon Bundy is trying to manipulate our system. 

Thanks, Christina, for passing this on. 

bottom of page